Structural Certifications in Anne Arundel County
More Than 35+ Years of Foundation Repair Experience
Before a property can be bought or sold in Maryland, a structural certification must be provided by a state-licensed engineer. This document attests to the structure its foundation. If a structural certification cannot be obtained, it is unlikely that a lender or underwriter will approve the sale of the property.
Our Foundation Repairs Include Structural Certification
When you hire our team at Arundel Home Improvement to work on the foundation of your home or business, you can rest assured that all of our projects include a sealed structural certification from a certified engineer. This is true whether we pour a new slab or repair an older foundation that is no longer sound.
Our Anne Arundel County home improvement company is:
- Licensed, bonded, and insured
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Staffed by professionally licensed builders
- Backed by more than 35+ years of experience
Why Choose Us?
- The Ability to Complete a Large Variety of Jobs From Design to Completion
- Residential and Commercial Services
- Structural Foundation Repair
- Over 35+ Years of Experience