Garage Construction Plans for Homes in Pasadena, MD
Increase the functionality of your property
Garages are essential to the functioning of almost every home. No matter the age of the house or how long you’ve been living in it, having a quality garage is essential. Fortunately, there are a variety of garage styles, functions, and accessories that you can build and modify to the specifications of your home. In fact, your choice in what to choose for your home’s new garage can be intimidating for any homeowner, and Arundel Home Improvements is here to help guide you through every step of the remodeling process.
Our team at Arundel Home Improvements provides construction services to build garages that fit your family’s needs and style. With more than three decades of experience in Anne Arundel County and the surrounding areas, we can create the spacious garage you’ve always wanted! Our decades of experience in the home improvement industry have ensured that every project we tackle will be done right, on time, and within your budget.
From increasing your safety to providing additional storage, garages are a must for almost every homeowner. Our team will help you with everything from making a garage plan to construction and providing you with any accessories that you may need. Before construction begins, we will assess various aspects that will impact your overall design plan, including:
- Size and shape of your property
- What you want your garage to do
- Construction of your home
- If you would prefer an “attached” or “detached” garage
You can use your garage to store:
- Vehicle tools and accessories
- Recreational objects
- Motorhomes and RVs
- Personal belongings
- Children’s toys
- Sturdy, weatherproof objects
- Gas in approved containers
Note: You many not wish to store objects in your garage that may attract pest or are temperature and moisture sensitive. Important paper documents and electronics may be better suited for storage in the attic or basement. Be sure to store certain hazardous materials, such as propane tanks in a dry, well ventilated outdoor area.
Some benefits of using a home garage include
- Protecting your vehicles from the elements and keeping them secure
- Increasing your personal security
- Providing an excellent storage option for many personal things
- Adds curb appeal
- Space for a workshop
- Increase home resale value
- Lower insurance cost
- Keeps your windows defogged and prevents icing
Put your garage in the hands of contractors you can trust. Call us today to get started!
Why Choose Us?
- The Ability to Complete a Large Variety of Jobs From Design to Completion
- Residential and Commercial Services
- Structural Foundation Repair
- Over 35+ Years of Experience